The Backpacker Editors' Choice award was bestowed upon the X-Pot™ in 2015 for its innovative, space saving, collapsible, and functional features. The real beauty of this technology is its ability to collapse and nest neatly with other X-Series pieces to form a small disc that can easily slide into a backpack, car or camping box.
Read more about how to get the most of our your X-Pot HERE
Weight Comparison8.8oz / 250g (1.4L size) ≈ Slightly more than a block of cream cheese
Lightweight and durable hard-anodized aluminum base allows a fast boil time and the tall silicone walls make stirring easy.
X-Pots are designed to be used on backpacking stoves or camping stoves. In both cases, the burner (and the flame produced by it) will be much smaller than the base of the X-Pot.
1.4 liter: Just you
2.8 liter: Two teenage boys or three people
4.0 liter: Crew of 4 to 6
- Sides of the pot should not be exposed to direct flame.
- BPA free, food grade, heat resistant silicone
- Hard anodized 6063-T6 aluminum base
- Durable translucent strainer lid
- Stainless steel ring embedded in the rim provides stability
- The silicone handles are designed to secure the lid to the pot only during transport. Attaching them to the lid during cooking may cause damage to the lid.
- A hard anodized finish would be damaged by the cleanser used in dishwashers – the X-Pot is therefore not dishwasher safe