The Ultralight Insulated Air Mat is designed with ultralight adventures in mind. Constructed with a single layer of medium resolution Air Sprung Cells™ the weight is kept down. Thermolite® and Exkin Platinum® are used for insulation and with an equivalent R-Value of 3.3 this lightweight and compact mat will take you through more than just warm summer nights. The multi function valve allows super fast inflation and deflation and fine-tuning of your personal comfort. This ultralight insulated mat shows that you don't have to compromise weight for comfort.
Read about the care and use of your Sea to Summit Air Mat HERE
Regular: 16.9 oz ≈ Pint of ice cream
Packed Size Comparison
Little larger than a wide mouth water bottle (BPA free of course)
2.5 Season: Take this mat out late spring into early fall, no matter where you are.
The strongest face fabric and laminate available in a backpacking air mat. It’s a statement of tough love – we make things tough, so you will love them
- R-Value of 3.3
- Exkin Platinum® fabric and Thermolite® insulation are combined to prevent heat loss.
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure.
- Liquid extrusion TPU lamination bonds to the mat face fabric more consistently than a film, virtually eliminating delamination issues common in other mats
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat.
- Comes with a quality stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve insert.