Sleeping well when you are backpacking requires that you sleep comfortably. The Comfort Light™ Insulated sleeping mat uses Air Sprung Cell™ technology and a hybrid matrix of offset cells to provide excellent stability and amazing comfort. There is a double layer of cells in the torso for increased comfort and warmth, and a single layer of cells in the head and legs to reduce the weight. Thermolite® and Exkin Platinum® are used to optimize heat retention and the multi-function valve allows simple inflation, deflation and the ability to easily fine tune your personal comfort level.
The uprated 30D / 40D face fabric is quiet and durable, and the lamination technology continues Sea to Summit’s class-leading reliability
Our blog post "Which Mat Should I Choose" has some helpful tips on picking the perfect air mat (or reasons why you might prefer a Self-Inflating mat).
Is this Insulated Air Sleeping Mat...?
Really comfortable being only 2.5” thick? Yes. Thickness is not the key factor in an air mattress; the number of points of suspension is. Your body weight is supported by 331 individual air-filled springs (size Regular)
Warm enough for four-season use? Almost. This air sleeping mat has a tested R-Value of 3.7 which is perfect down to a hard frost. Midwinter campers may want to add a second insulating layer..
Easy to inflate? Yes! The supplied stuff sack features an integrated Airstream Pump - just a couple of breaths will inflate the air sleeping mat. No dizziness for you, and practically no condensation moisture inside the air sleeping mat. Genius!
Backpacking, Camping, Bike Touring
3 Season: Take this mat out spring into fall, no matter where you are
Comfort & Support
331 individual Air Sprung Cells. These small interconnected chambers support your weight and conform to your body, similar to a pocket spring mattress.
Durability & Reliability
The tough face fabric and TPU-laminate (engineered to Sea to Summit specifications) mean that the welds and airproof barrier are the most reliable in the industry.
- R-Value of 3.7 is warm enough for extended 3.5-season camping. Click here to learn about the new ASTM R-Value test standard.
- Exkin Platinum® fabric and THERMOLITE® insulation are combined to prevent heat loss
- Hybrid-Layer Air Sprung Cells provide more support and insulation in the torso area as well as excellent comfort.
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment made possible by patent-pending multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump™/stuff sack.
- Tough 30D / 40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is quiet, durable and extremely reliable.
- PillowLock™ system prevents your Aeros™ Pillow from slipping.