The award winning, collapsible X-Pot™ cookware has transformed the way we pack cookware for backpacking adventures. The Backpacker Editors' Choice award was bestowed upon the X-Pot™ in 2015 for its innovative, space saving, collapsible and functional features. Using a hard anodized aluminum base with collapsible silicone side walls, this set includes a 2.8 liter X-Pot™ and a 1.3 X-Kettle™. Two glass reinforced Nylon 66 handles support the upper rim of the X-Kettle™ and allow perfect pouring capability. The real beauty of this set is its ability to nest neatly together to form a small disc that can easily slide into a pack, car or picnic tote.
Read more about how to get the most of our your X-Pot HERE
Weight Comparison19.5 oz / 551 g ≈ Similar to a half-filled Nalgene bottle
Durable, but for water-based cooking only
- Designed to be used on backpacking stoves or camping stoves. The burner (and the flame produced by it) should be smaller than the base of the X-Pot.
- Base is not magnetic, so induction stoves won’t work
- Can be used on domestic stoves if the flame setting should be kept low and the pot does not boil dry
- BPA free, food grade, heat resistant silicone
- Hard anodized 6063-T6 aluminum base
- Durable translucent lid with strainer
- The hard anodized finish would be damaged by the cleanser used in dishwashers – the X-Pot is therefore not dishwasher safe
- The silicone handles are designed to secure the lid to the pot only during transport. Attaching them to the lid during cooking will cause damage to the lid.
- Set includes: X-Pot 2.8L & X-Kettle 1.3L
- Set nests completely together for ease of transport and storage