The award winning, collapsible X-Pot™ cookware has transformed the way we pack cookware for backpacking adventures. The Backpacker Editors' Choice award was bestowed upon the X-Pot™ in 2015 for its innovative, space saving, collapsible and functional features. Using a hard anodized aluminum base with collapsible silicone side walls, this set includes a 2.8 liter X-Pot™ and a 1.3 X-Kettle™. Two glass reinforced Nylon 66 handles support the upper rim of the X-Kettle™ and allow perfect pouring capability. The real beauty of this set is its ability to nest neatly together to form a small disc that can easily slide into a pack, car or picnic tote.
Read more about how to get the most of our your X-Pot HERE
Weight Comparison19.5 oz / 551 g ≈ Similar to a half-filled Nalgene bottle
Durable, but for water-based cooking only
X-Pots are designed to be used on backpacking stoves or camping stoves. In both cases, the burner (and the flame produced by it) will be much smaller than the base of the X-Pot.
- BPA free, food grade, heat resistant silicone
- Hard anodized 6063-T6 aluminum base
- Durable translucent lid with strainer
- The hard anodized finish would be damaged by the cleanser used in dishwashers – the X-Pot is therefore not dishwasher safe
- The silicone handles are designed to secure the lid to the pot only during transport. Attaching them to the lid during cooking will cause damage to the lid.
- Set includes: X-Pot 2.8L & X-Kettle 1.3L
- Set nests completely together for ease of transport and storage