Using the same award winning innovative, space saving, collapsible and functional features as in the X-Pot™, the X-Kettle™ is made from a hard anodized aluminum base with collapsible silicone side walls, and glass reinforced Nylon 66 handles. The X-Kettle™ is the ideal size to boil enough water for two freeze dried meals. Two X-Mugs™ will fit neatly inside and the X-Brew Coffee Dripper™ also nests into the X-Kettle™ so your morning hydration kit can be nicely stowed into a small disc only 1 3/8" high.
Read more about how to get the most of our your X-Kettle HERE
Weight Comparison6.6oz / 186g ≈ Similar in weight to a hamster. RIP Kevin.
Durable but for water-based cooking only.
X-Pots are designed to be used on backpacking stoves or camping stoves. In both cases, the burner (and the flame produced by it) will be much smaller than the base of the X-Pot.
One to two people
- Sides of kettle should not be exposed to direct flame.
- BPA free, food grade, heat resistant silicone
- Hard anodized 6063-T6 aluminum base
- Durable translucent lid
- Two glass-reinforced Nylon 66 handles
- A hard anodized finish would be damaged by the cleanser used in dishwashers – the X-Kettle is therefore not dishwasher safe