The Talus™ down sleeping bag series includes two models specifically designed for women. The relaxed mummy shape and technical features on the Women's Talus™ make it an excellent 3-season backcountry bag. We've filled it with 750+ loft RDS certified ULTRADRY Down™ , and a 2DNanoShell™ outer fabric is used for optimum moisture management. In keeping with the women's specific bags, they're cut a little shorter and are slightly wider in the hip area and use more down in the foot and torso areas. We've also built a layer of Thermolite® insulation into the foot box to keep lower extremities warm. Take this bag on your alpine adventures from Summer through Spring/Fall (TsI / 23F) and Spring, Summer, Fall & light Winter (TsII / 14F), and show those mountains what you're made of.
Packed Size Comparison
23°F: 7.1 L ≈ Two halves of a rolled yoga mat side by side
14°F: 8.9 L ≈ 6 pack of toilet paper. Un-quilted.
23°F: 2 lbs 4 oz ≈ A quart of cookie dough ice cream
14°F: 2 lbs 9 oz ≈ A wide mouth water bottle filled with champagne
23°F: 3 Season - Take this bag out in fall, winter, and spring, except for bitterly cold winter nights.
14°F: 3.5 Season - Comfort for fall, some winter, and all of spring. Perfect for summer when used as a quilt.
The perfect Mummy shape, thermally efficient but still roomy and comfortable for your hips, legs, and shoulders.
- 2D NanoShell which gives this bag a high degree of breathability along with a high level of water repellency.
- RDS certified ULTRA-DRY Down 750+ Loft 90% Down Cluster Premium Duck Down
- Women's specific cut: narrower in the shoulders but wider in the hip section.
- Women's specific insulation: Extra down and a layer of THERMOLITE® in the bottom two baffles for extra warmth in the feet.
- Will zip to any Basecamp™, Trek™, Latitude™, or Talus™ sleeping bag to form a snug double sleeping bag
- Differential cut shell with 3D side walls
- Anatomically tapered foot box
- 2-way YKK® #5 zipper
- Cushioned internal hood drawcord with dual adjustment
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil™ compression bag and a combined storage cell/laundry bag