The Watercell ST is your streamlined reservoir water bag storage solution for lightweight adventures. Minimalist, strong and pliable, the Watercell ST’s compact 3D shape and internal baffle design makes it manageable and easy to fill, stow, stack and drain.
For ultimate water storage, the Watercell ST features RF welded seams and abrasion-resistant semi-translucent TPU providing ultimate flexibility and durability. The food-grade TPU is also BPA and PVC. Strategically positioned water-resistant grab-handles offer carry and lashing options while the screw-top standard wide-mouth opening and low-profile fill handle make filling effortless. Fill lines printed on the rear of the Watercell show the approximate fill volume. The upright cell structure provides efficient use of the internal volume and allows the Watercell ST to drain completely for drying at the end of a trip.
The 63mm thread of the fill-opening is compatible with many water filters / purification systems, and with standard hard-plastic drinking bottle caps.
Can the Watercell ST…?
Be cleaned with bleach? We would recommend against using bleach (because of the aftertaste) – taste-free peroxide cleaning tablets are available.
Be used with the Watercell X shower attachment? You would need the special screw cap of the Watercell X, which we don’t currently sell separately. Stay tuned.
Be used for drinks other than water? Only if it is cleaned correctly afterwards – see the point on peroxide cleaning tablets above.
- Strong RF welded 3D shape with internal baffle for ease of use and compact water storage packing
- Abrasion resistant semi-translucent TPU for flexibility and durability
- Fill lines printed on the rear show approximate fill volume
- Low-profile fill-handle for one-handed manageability
- Strong, streamlined grab-handles double as lash points
- Made of food-grade TPU that is BPA and PVC free
- Screw-top wide-mouth opening is compatible with industry standard water filtration systems and replacement lids
- The TPU film is specified to have the lowest possible residual taste. No soft-sided water container (regardless of brand) is completely taste neutral – except the Mylar bladder of the Pack Tap