A down puffy or down sweater is often our go-to item of warm clothing, and a sleeping bag is a snug refuge against nightime cold. However, unless you take care of your down it won’t loft as well, and will not last as long as it should. Our unique 2-in-1 down soap cleans and proofs down in one wash cycle, meaning less impact on the environment and less time washing so you can get back outside sooner.
Pro Tip: We recommend using the included dryer balls to prevent clumping and to restore loft when tumble drying down.
Specially formulated to restore the water-repellent finish of all down-filled articles
- 2-in-1 formulation
- Bluesign® approved
- Gore-tex® and eVent® linings
- Synthetic Loftin Insulation
How to Use
- Use two 50ml capfuls per garment.
- For the best results, we recommend reproofing garments separately.
- Pro Tip: Baffled down garments or sleeping bags should not be washed in a top-loader washing machine – this can result in down shift. They can be washed on a delicates cycle in a front-loader machine.
- Down garments with sewn-through construction can be washed in a top-loader, but a front-loader is still preferable.
- Pour product directly into the detergent drawer of your Washing Machine.
- Wash on a full cycle at 30°C/86°F or according to care label instructions.
- Heat activation is required. Tumble dry on low-medium heat, or apply heat using an iron or hairdryer.