We've designed a down sleeping bag collection specifically for women and the Trek™ Women's Series includes two models. The women's Trek™ bags use the same 650+ loft RDS certified ULTRADRY Down™, and 2D PermaShell outer fabric as the regular bags. They're cut slightly shorter and wider to incorporate extra room in the hip area, along with more down in the foot and torso areas. Additionally, we've used a layer of THERMOLITE® insulation in the foot box to keep ankles and feet toasty through the night. This versatile bag is ideal for many activities and is ready to be put to the limits during any adventure.
Packed Size Comparison
28°F: 6.0 L ≈ A large melon, but not edible
18°F: 7.0 L ≈ Two halves of a rolled yoga mat side by side
28°F: 2 lbs 3 oz ≈ A quart of cookie dough ice cream
18°F: 2 lbs 11 oz ≈ A wide mouth water bottle filled with champagne
28°F: 2.5 Season - Take this bag out late spring into early fall, no matter where you are.
18°F: 3 Season - Comfort for fall, some winter, and all of spring. Perfect for summer when used as a quilt.
Roomy, lots of room to roll, curl and adjust all night long.
- RDS certified ULTRA-DRY Down 650+ Loft 85% Down Cluster Premium Duck Down
- Women's specific cut: narrower in the shoulders, wider in the hip section.
- Women's specific insulation: Extra down and a layer of THERMOLITE® in the bottom two baffles for extra warmth in the feet.
- Will zip to any Basecamp™, Trek™, Latitude™, or Talus™ sleeping bag to form a snug double sleeping bag
- Full-length YKK® #5 side and foot zip
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil™ compression bag and a combined storage cell/laundry bag