The Traverse™ transitions easily into warmer weather with a full-length left-side zipper, a half-length right-side zipper, and a food box zipper provide that unparalleled ventilation or allow the Traverse to be opened completely flat like a comforter. In colder weather, the unique WaveLoft™ construction allows the Thermolite® insulation to expand out into air-trapping curves for maximum warmth.
Whatever the season, the wider cut of the Traverse gives you room to move, no matter what position you sleep in.
Is this synthetic sleeping bag…?
Warm enough for cool weather camping or travel? Yes. The Thermolite® insulation with WaveLoft™ construction is designed to keep you warm when the temperature drops. For cold rather than cool weather, you would probably choose the Traverse 15°F model – pair it with a high R-Value sleeping mat like the Comfort Light Insulated.
Able to be zipped to another sleeping bag? Yes. The main side zipper can be zipped to many Sea to Summit Unisex sleeping bags – Regular and Long bags have the same side zipper length.
Suitable for summer temperatures? Yes. A full-length side zipper, a second half-length zipper, and a foot box zipper can be opened for ventilation or to turn the Traverse into a fully-flat comforter in really warm weather.
Learn more about how the individual components of a sleep system can ensure a better night’s sleep HERE
- 2.5 Season: 25°F (comfort range 25°F to 70°F)
- 3 Season: 15°F (comfort range 15°F to 65°F)
- More room between hips and knees to allow you to sleep in a natural position without compressing the insulation and creating cold spots. Far more comfortable than narrow mummy bags for most sleepers.
- WaveLoft™ construction and high-quality Thermolite® insulation are loftier and more durable for lasting warmth.
- Full-length YKK® #5 main side zip and foot box zip provide superior ventilation and allow the bag to be used as a comforter.
- Shaped hood and zipper draft tube keep the cold out and warmth in
- Form a snug double sleeping bag by zipping to any Altitude™, Journey™ or Venture™ sleeping bag
- Includes lightweight 70D nylon compression bag