Transporting a sit on top kayak can be quite challenging due to the large width and often the heavier weight. The Sit on Top Cart is a unique kayak cart that is universal in application and robust enough to cater to a large range of sit on top kayaks.
Features include tapered cones that fit snugly into a broad range of scupper hole sizes while also reducing side-to-side movement of your cart during towing. Furthermore, we've added a variable width axle design with a heavy duty quick release clamp that will fit most recreational sit-on-tops.
- Solid wheels with thermoplastic rubber ‘tire’ surfaces roll easily and are completely puncture proof
- Tapered rubber cones to fit scuppers from 1.25 - 2 inches
- Adjustable axle width from 7 inches (min) to 15.75 inches (max)
- One-hand-operated retainer ring pins made of stainless steel
- Oversize alloy tubing and welded construction
- A capacity of 154 lbs/70 kg
- Lightweight, patent-pending design