The Quest™ women’s synthetic mummy sleeping bag is a great value-oriented option for weekend warriors and new campers.
‘Entry-level’ doesn’t mean we’ve cut corners on comfort and versatility. Like all Sea to Summit synthetic mummy sleeping bags, the Quest™ utilizes WaveLoft™ construction to allow the insulation to expand out into air-trapping curves for maximum warmth. As the temperature rises, the full-length zipper (which curves around through the foot box) allows you to sequentially increase ventilation to the point where the sleeping bag can be opened flat and used as a quilt.
The broader mummy cut of the Quest™ gives women more room to move and allows a natural sleeping position.
Is this women's synthetic mummy sleeping bag…?
Warm enough for cool weather camping or travel? Cool, but not cold. The WaveLoft™ insulation construction is designed to maximize loft and results in a temperature rating of 30°F. Cold-weather campers might look to the Venture™ sleeping bag series. In cool or cold conditions, make sure you have a higher R-Value sleeping mat like the Comfort Light Insulated.
Suitable for summer temperatures? Yes. A full-length side zipper (with two zipper sliders) that extends through the foot box can be opened for ventilation or to turn the Quest into a fully-flat comforter in really warm weather.
Able to be zipped to another sleeping bag? No. If you are looking to couple your sleeping bag to a Sea to Summit Unisex model, the Venture™ sleeping bag series would be your synthetic-insulated choice.
Learn more about how the individual components of a sleep system can ensure a better night’s sleep HERE
- 2 Season: 38°F (comfort range 38°F to 75°F)
- 2.5 Season: 30°F (comfort range 30°F to 70°F)
Designed to keep women warm with
- Synthetic insulation placed throughout the bag using body-mapping to maximize warmth for a woman’s physiology
- A wider mummy shape between hips and knees to allow you to sleep in a natural position without compressing the insulation and creating cold spots.
- Shorter overall length and narrower girth in shoulders to reduce dead space and increase thermal efficiency
- WaveLoft™ construction for improved air-trapping for maximum warmth
- Quality DWR-treated nylon shell material helps repel external moisture
- Comfortable 20D nylon liner fabric
- Full-length YKK® #5 main side zip extends through the foot box zip for increased ventilation and allows the bag to be used as a comforter
- Includes stuff sack