Patagonia makes the Powder Bowl Jacket for the full range of character-building conditions and they’re happily impervious to it all.
- 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX face fabric, the Powder Bowl Jacket provides tough, long-wearing waterproof/breathable and windproof protection for skiers and boarders who ride the mountain in all conditions.
- Refined fit, streamlined styling and a tough, 2-layer GORE-TEX fabric, made from tenacious 100% recycled polyester, for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof storm performance combined with exceptional comfort in all conditions.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish increases wet-weather protection by stopping saturated snow and freezing rain. The torso has a brushed-polyester mesh interior to wick moisture, while slick mesh in the arms glides smoothly over layers to keep you moving freely.
- Two-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood includes a laminated visor for optimal visibility and a tall collar for neck and face protection in blowing snow.
- Low-profile pit zips release heat when you’re steaming on long climbs and a fully adjustable powder skirt (with webbing loop that attaches to any Patagonia® Snow pants) seals out spindrift and cold air.
- Other details include: coated, watertight zippers with slim zip installation to reduce bulk and weight; cord-lock adjustments at the hood and hem; an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector and a highly articulated fit for dynamic motion. Pockets include two handwarmers, one chest with a secure media pocket and cable routing, a forearm pass pocket and two interior pockets (one drop-in, one zippered stash). With an articulated, feminine silhouette.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.