The Women's Latitude™ Series of down sleeping bags have been designed especially for female adventurers. Just like the Women's Trek™ & Women's Talus™, they're filled with more down strategically dispersed in the torso and foot areas, the hip area is roomier, and we use a layer of Thermolite® in the lower two baffles of the foot box, to keep ankles and feet warm. Filled with 750+ loft RDS certified ULTRADRY Down™, this range incorporates a full-length draft tube and neck collar for maximum warmth retention. It's a versatile tapered rectangular shape making it perfect for travel, backpacking, hiking and camping adventures in milder temperatures.
Packed Size Comparison
23°F: 7.6 L ≈ 6 pack of toilet paper. Un-quilted.
15°F: 9.4 L ≈ 6 pack of toilet paper. Un-quilted.
23°F: 2 lbs 6 oz ≈ A quart of cookie dough ice cream
15°F: 2 lbs 14 oz ≈ A wide mouth water bottle filled with champagne
23°F: 3 Season - Take this bag out in fall, winter, and spring, except for bitterly cold winter nights.
15°F: 3.5 Season - Comfort for fall, some winter, and all of spring. Perfect for summer when used as a quilt.
Roomy, lots of room to roll, curl and adjust all night long.
- 2D NanoShell™ which gives this bag a high degree of breathability along with a high level of water repellency.
- RDS certified ULTRA-DRY Down 750+ Loft 90% Down Cluster Premium Duck Down
- Women's specific cut: narrower in the shoulders but wider in the hip section.
- Women's specific insulation: Extra down and a layer of THERMOLITE® in the bottom two baffles for extra warmth in the feet.
- Will zip to any Basecamp™, Trek™, Latitude™ or Talus™ sleeping bag to form a snug double sleeping bag
- Full-length YKK® #5 side and foot zip
- Oversized neck-collar, hood seal, and oversized zipper draft tube
- Internal security pocket
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil™ compression bag and a combined storage cell/laundry bag