The Hydraulic™ Dry Pack is a super heavy duty dry pack ideal for portaging and canyon runs. Whether in the airport, running a river or out in the field, the EVA foam and air mesh harness will deliver comfort and air flow for small or large loads. The removable harness attaches to compatible Hydraulic™ Dry Bags with lightweight but very robust aluminum buckles.
Read more about which dry bag/pack is right for you HERE
It'll survive its own solo trip down Alaskan river rapids
It can handle splashes all day, and very short submersions
Canyoneering, Base Camp, Paddle Sports, Bike Touring
- 600D TPU laminated heavy duty waterproof fabric
- UV resistant PVC free fabric withstands cold temperatures
- Waist strap (35L) or hip belt (65-120L) help support the load when the pack is filled.
- Non-wicking TPU roll-top closure with an innovative interlocking profile that is secure and waterproof
- Welded construction for permanently sealed seams
- Welded durable TPU lash patches for carrying gear or securing the pack.
- 7075-T6 anodized aluminum buckles are robust and fail safe
- Fully adjustable back length and height adjustable sternum straps
- Low-profile attachment points to reduce snagging when the harness is not attached
- The harness system is easy to put on and take off. Screen-printed diagrams on the welded patch show the herringbone pin/harness removal steps
- 35L size has a 25mm webbing waist belt