The Flow 35L DryPack is a tough, durable and waterproof option for wet, snowy and rainy adventures. It's made of TPU laminated, 420D Nylon with fully seam sealed construction and features a white interior lining so you can find your contents with ease. The contoured back panel, removable waist belt and deep stretchy mesh exterior side pockets mean this is also an ideal choice for commuting, mountain biking, hiking and lightweight travel.
Read more about which dry bag/pack is right for you HERE
It'll survive rough and tumble just fine, but avoid sharp rocks and blades.
It can handle splashes all day, and a very brief submersion.
Day Hikes, Bike Commuting, Paddle Sports
- Waterproof, abrasion resistant, TPU laminated 420D Nylon fabric
- Top-loading roll-top main chamber
- Fully seam sealed construction
- White interior for improved visibility of contents
- Side compression straps with hook-release buckles
- Durable tabs on rear of pack for bungee/accessory cord attachment
- Internal zippered stretch fabric pocket for small items
- Ergonomic integral back panel
- Ventilating, perforated shoulder straps
- Removable padded waist belt
- Large top handle for comfortable lifting
- Easy access hydration compartment