Down Wash is a powerful, yet gentle, cleaner specifically formulated to clean all your down and synthetic down-filled articles without damaging or inhibiting insulation or hydrophobic properties. It’s important to take care of your down so it keeps you warm and dry. Normal detergents shouldn’t be used on down articles as they can hinder the performance by leaving various chemical residues behind and reducing the garment’s ability to insulate or repel water. Luckily, Grangers Down Wash is exactly that, a wash that has been formulated to thoroughly clean down items without damaging the delicate material within.
Top Tip - This is an ideal product to use ahead of reproofing your down with Down Repel. In order to aid the drying process, we’d also recommend using dryer balls and checking periodically.
Specially formulated to clean all technical fabrics and clothing.
- Removes dirt
- Neutralizes odors
- Protects any remaining water-repellent finish
- Bluesign® approved
- Restores loft
- Gore-tex® and eVent® linings
- Synthetic Down
How to Use
- Use 50ml capful per large item, or two smaller items. Use half a cap if handwashing.
- Pour product directly into the detergent drawer of your Washing Machine.
- Wash on a full cycle at 30°C/86°F or according to care label instructions.