Down Repel is a powerful yet gentle wash-in waterproofing treatment specifically designed to maintain and enhance the water-repellent finish of the shell fabrics of your down and synthetic insulation-filled articles.
Pro Tip: To take the hassle out of drying down, we’d always recommend using our dryer balls in the tumble dryer.
Specially formulated to restore the water-repellent finish of all down
Adds durable water repellency
- Effective without heat activation
How to Use
- Use 50ml capful per large item, or two smaller items. Use half a cap if handwashing.
- For the best results, we recommend reproofing garments separately.
- Pour product directly into the detergent drawer of your Washing Machine.
- Pro Tip: Baffled down garments or sleeping bags should not be washed in a top-loader washing machine – this can result in downshifting. They can be washed on a delicates cycle in a front-loader machine.
- Down garments with sewn-through construction can be washed in a top-loader, but a front-loader is still preferable.
- Wash on a full cycle at 86°F/30°C or according to care label instructions.
- Gore-tex® and eVent® linings
- Synthetic Lofting Insulation