This kit is your complete down care solution.
This kit includes:
Wash + Repel Down 2-in-1, has been formulated specifically to de-odorize and restore loft while cleaning down and synthetic lofting insulation. It cleans and proofs in one wash cycle, meaning less impact on the environment and less time washing so you can get back outside sooner.
3 dryer balls, for preventing clumping and gently restoring loft for maximum down performance.
Specially formulated to clean all down and synthetic insulated articles
- Adds durable water-repellency
- Bluesign® approved
- Gore-tex® and eVent® linings
- Synthetic Insulation
How to Use
- Use 50ml capful per large item, or two smaller items. Use half a cap if handwashing.
- Pour product directly into the detergent drawer of your Washing Machine.
- Pro Tip: Baffled down garments or sleeping bags should not be washed in a top-loader washing machine – this can result in down shift. They can be washed on a delicates cycle in a front-loader machine.
- Down garments with sewn-through construction can be washed in a top-loader, but a front-loader is still preferable.
- Wash on a full cycle at 86°F/30°C or according to care label instructions.
- Once washed, check down is evenly distributed, add dryer balls and periodically check throughout the drying cycle.
- Once completely dry, you’re good to go!