The Clear Stopper™ Dry Bag is perfect when you need to transport gear transparently. These clear dry bags are constructed using a fully welded TPU film that is UV resistant and won't degrade or discolor with extended use - when we build gear, we have nothing to hide. With the waterproof roll-top and non-wicking TPU closure these are visibly better than other dry bags for canoeing, kayaking, rafting, general boating and SUP boarding.
ARE clear stopper DRY BAGS...?
Suitable for paddle sports? Absolutely. The tough TPU film stops waves – except light waves. Just apply reasonable caution in sharp and abrasive environments.
Waterproof? The body of the dry sack is more than adequately waterproof (10,000 mm hydrostatic head) – just avoid submersion, as water can seep through the roll-top closure of any dry bag.
Good for keeping equipment sorted? Totally. You go into the outdoors to find yourself, not to spend time searching for your gear.
Read more about which dry bag is right for you HERE
Ideal for paddle trips and sea kayaking, but avoid pointed gravel / other sharp objects
10,000mm hydrostatic head – more than sufficient water protection for paddle use (avoid full submersion)
Paddle and Water Sports.
What this bag could hold
5 liter: paddle day-trip essentials
8 liter: paddle day trip essentials for 2-3 people
13 liter: clothes for a paddle or overland trip
20 liter: general gear for a paddle trip
35 liter: general outdoor or paddle gear for a longer trip
65 liter: general paddle or overland gear for a larger group
- Fully welded clear TPU for visibility
- 210D TPU-laminated nylon fabric / TPU film
- Durable & smooth water-shedding exterior
- Waterproof TPU roll-top closure does not wick moisture
- All welded construction and permanently sealed seams
- Features the patent-pending Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins
- As of 2018: Features the patent-pending 3/4in | 20mm Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins