The Blitz Bootie is our heavy duty neoprene water shoe. It has a high cuff to overlap with wetsuits, a stiffened sole for improved portaging and protection against the gnarliest of rocks, and a very secure Y-pull hook-and-loop fastener strap to prevent you losing your shoes in the worst of dunkings. The Blitz Bootie is designed to prevent chaffing when using foot-straps on boats or boards.
- Rugged water booties for kayaking, rafting, portaging, wading, fishing, and sailing
- 3mm neoprene
- High traction rubber sole for grip on wet surfaces
- Stiffened sole for added protection and walking
- Secure Y-pull hook-and-loop fastener strap system
To find out which size you need, we have prepared a simple method to measure your feet, then convert this into the correct bootie size. Please follow the instructions below and check the table for sizing.
- Measure your foot. Put a piece of paper on a flat surface. Stand on the paper and trace around the perimeter of your foot with a pencil.
- Measure the length of the outline. Measure from the farthest part at the back to the farthest part at the front; you can do this in inches or centimeters.
- Measure the width of the outline. Measure from the farthest part at the left to the farthest part at the right; this will usually be at the ball of your foot.
- Compare these measurements against the chart. For instance, if the outline measured 10.1” long x 3.9” wide, the men's bootie size would be 7 and the women's bootie size would be 8.5 (this would be a really snug fit).
- Adjust the size depending on use. If you are using the booties for performance sports, use the size you just calculated. For recreational or wetsuit use, go up a size.