The Aeros™ Pillow Ultralight Traveller™ packs down as small as the two packets of peanuts the airline provide as your in-flight meal, and it will keep you happier far longer. A supportive TPU air bladder with oversized 'arms' for additional support and a narrower neck area permits a snug fit between your neck and the headrest, and the 20D polyester face fabric is soft against your face.
We have updated the bestselling Aeros™ Traveller Pillow for 2019 to add an adjustable neck closure.
Learn more about proper care of your Aeros Pillow HERE
Is the Aeros Traveller Pillow…?
Really better than a ‘bean bag horseshoe’ travel pillow? Yes! It’s lighter and more packable (forget the padded millstone currently attached to your roll-aboard bag), more ergonomically shaped and is easily adjusted for firmness and comfort.
Really light and packable? Yes! The Aeros Ultralight Traveller Pillow is even lighter and more compact than the Premium version: it weighs a mere 1.8ozs / 50g and has a tiny packed size.
Machine washable? No – but hand-washing is easy. Close the valve and use warm water and a gentle kneading motion, then air dry (do not use a dryer). Alternatively, consider using a removable Aeros™ Travel Pillow Case for even simpler washing.
Packed Size Comparison
Household tape measure.
1.8 oz ≈ Slightly heavier than a golf ball.
- Inflate pillow in just a couple of breaths and fine-tune easily with the multi-function valve
- Stretch 20D polyester face fabric is soft and comfortable
- Oversized, ergonomically-shaped arms for better head support
- Narrows at the center to fit snugly between the nape of your neck and the headrest
- Adjustable neck closure for additional support