The Adaptor™ COOLMAX® Liner with Insect Shield® is an excellent versatile choice for your buggiest adventures. It will adapt to varied temperatures and humidity and is ideal for use on its own in warm climates, or as a liner in your regular sleeping bag. The COOLMAX® fabric is super soft and luxuriously comfortable, kind of like your favorite tee shirt and with its moisture-wicking properties, it will help to provide a dreamy sleep wherever you are. It's a lightweight and compact part of your sleep system with bug protection that is super easy to wash at the end of your travels and backpacking adventures.
Learn more about which liner is right for you HERE
Packed Size Comparison
Mummy: Similar to a red cup that is solo.
Rectangular: Similar to a red cup that is solo.
Mummy: 8.7 oz ≈ Two sticks of butter
Rectangular: 11.6 oz ≈ Two tubes of toothpaste
Feels like your favorite t-shirt, but wicks moisture even better.
Easy to wash and helps to keep your down bag cleaner for longer.
- Wicks moisture for a more comfortable night's sleep
- Adapts to varied temperatures and humidity
- Comfortable stretchy fabric
- Keeps sleeping bag clean
- Machine wash and air dry. Avoid fabric softeners & dryer sheets to maintain wicking performance.
- Packs into its own Ultra-Sil™ stuff sack