Special Events & Warehouse Coordinator
Sea to Summit (Boulder-based outdoor gear company) is looking to hire a Special Order & Warehouse Coordinator. This position will be responsible for the picking, packing, and logistics of trade show, event and consumer sales orders. This individual will also be responsible for the organization and logistics of special event orders and returns in the warehouse. The ideal candidate would have strong attention to detail, great communication skills, reliable, familiarity with logistics and basic computer skills.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and organize display and tradeshow area, including rearranging inventory to optimize storage space
- Work with all departments to effectively utilize resources to ensure timely, accurate and cost-effective shipments of products, signage and booths for samples, events and shows
- Pick, pack and stage product for loading in a timely and effective matter for all ETE, tradeshow, employee and event orders
- Coordinate all sample management and communicate with Sales as needed
- Receive, unload and sort incoming special orders in a timely manner, and ensuring the product is appropriately putaway into the correct physical warehouse locations
- Handle all stickering of show product and ensure pricing is correct. Ensure all incoming product that is not sold is unstickered
- Scan product, inspect for defects and damages and report damages
- Work with Sales and Marketing department as needed to ensure we are delivering the best experience possible
- Assist with the set up and dismantle of trade shows and events
- Execute the scheduling of booths and product as they come in and out of the warehouse to attend shows or events.
- Ensure all special orders are accurately entered and adjusted as needed based on the event requirements
- Works as part of a team to assist other warehouse staff as necessary.
- Participates in inventory cycle counts and physical inventories as directed
- Operates any material handling equipment following established safety guidelines
- Assists in maintaining the overall organization, security and safety of the warehouse
- Additional duties as assigned
- 1+ year of warehouse, distribution or shipping experience
- Tradeshow logistics or experience is a plus
- High attention to detail and organization skills
- Self-starter who can work independently, with little supervision
- Be able willing to travel to trade shows and/or special events when necessary
- Ability to perform tasks under pressure and within a deadline driven environment
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Basic computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Work well individuality and as a team and bring a positive attitude to it
- Be reliable and have a solid work ethic, taking pride in what they do.
- Should be able and willing to perform physical work including extended periods of standing, walking, lifting, reaching and bending over. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
This is a full-time position; our business hours are 8:30AM-5: 30 PM Monday through Friday. Pay range is competitive and depends on experience and qualifications. Benefits include health insurance, 401K, and employer-paid pension, time off, holidays and some other great perks along with a casual work environment.
If your talents and skills match up with this position, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.