A position is now available to join Sea to Summit’s marketing team based in Boulder, CO. We are seeking a Marketing Manager interested in bringing their creative and professional experience to our dynamic and fast-growing company.
Our ideal candidate must be a collaborative leader with a proven track record of managing multiple projects while meeting deadlines and is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is dedicated, hardworking, organized and able to supervise a small marketing team. The position requires a person who can think big while managing the small details.
Sea to Summit is recognized as a team of hard-working, passionate and customer-focused individuals; we expect the person in this role to share our culture and to be focused on customer service as it relates to peers, vendors and managers of the company.
Task & Responsibilities:
- Develop and oversee the implementation of all marketing campaigns and ensure our messaging, promotional materials and collateral are on-brand, compelling and effective.
- In coordination with the Creative Director, develop, design and manage a marketing strategy that meets company objectives
- Create monthly, quarterly and yearly calendar of marketing initiatives
- Work closely with the general manager, sales team and e-commerce team to identify and plan for the marketing initiatives for all channels
- Lead the internal marketing staff in the creation and execution of content and materials for emails, blog content, social media marketing, advertising, new product launch initiatives and trade shows.
- Ensure all content and materials are in alignment with Sea to Summit’s global brand strategy and corporate identity
- Monitor, evaluate and track the success of marketing programs, events and campaigns; compile and present these insights and achievements in quarterly company meetings.
- Guide the development of an effective and valuable ambassador program; ensure we highlight our sponsorships and non-profit partnerships
- Achieves the marketing objectives within the designated and agreed budgets
- Support, direct, and coach the marketing team members
- Manage outside agencies and vendors
- Ensure all key planning deliverables and deadlines are met
The ideal candidate has the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent
- 5+ years related marketing experience with a proven track record of developing and driving marketing campaign initiatives in multiple channels for consumer lifestyle products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in building clear, compelling value propositions that can be expressed in a variety of media
- A strong work ethic and willingness to go above and beyond
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and business needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and tasks effectively while meeting deadlines and commitments
- Highly organized and has excellent follow-through
- Proficient in all MS Office and Adobe CS applications
- Previous supervisory experience is a must and outdoor industry experience strongly valued.
Pay range is competitive and is based on experience and qualifications. Benefits include health insurance, 401K and employer paid pensions, paid time off, holiday pay, volunteer time off and a casual, dog-friendly work environment.
Please send a resume, cover letter and pay requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org