G-Wax, has been around so long that it’s the head of our Grangers family. G-Wax protects and nourishes your leather footwear.
So, why do you need to look after your leather footwear?
Untreated leather can be easily damaged by the elements. It can dry out, crack and also become uncomfortable to wear. Let’s face it, out of all our gear, our footwear is what we rely on the most but it’s also the part of our outdoor gear that suffers the most. So, make sure you take care of your leather with this simple-to-use wax and your leather footwear will last and support you on adventures for years to come.
Uses natural beeswax for enhanced performance and protection
- Protects against water, stains, and oils
- Bluesign® approved
- Gore-tex® and eVent®
- All leather footwear
- All leather accessories
How to Use
- Apply sparingly to a clean cloth before rubbing on to clean leather footwear.
- Ensure that all seams and joints are treated.
- For best results, apply 2-3 thin coats, allowing the footwear to dry in between applications.
- Allow to dry naturally and then your feet will be adventure-ready once more.