Specifically constructed for luxury-seeking women campers, the Women’s Comfort Plus Self-Inflating Sleeping Mat features Comfort Warmth Zones in the hip and foot area to provide extra support and insulation where women need it most.
A 30D stretch knit fabric on the upper surface provides a touch of luxury, while the flip-over multi-function valve makes rolling up the self-inflating sleeping mat really easy.
Is this Women's Self-Inflating Sleeping Mat…?
Really warm? Yes. This self-inflating sleeping mat has a tested R-Value of 5.2 which is enough insulation for sleeping on really cold ground – and it has extra insulation areas in the hips and feet to keep you cozy.
Suitable for backpacking? Perhaps. If you are only hiking for a short distance, the weight (32.6 ozs / 925g) and packed size (7.25” x 10.75” / 18.5 x 27cm) could work, but for longer trips, you might choose the Women’s Comfort Light Insulated air sleeping mat.
Easy to pack into its stuff sack? Yes. The one-way inflate valve flips over to become a one-way deflate valve. Roll a little. Take a break. Roll some more. Done!
- Car Camping, Overland
Comfort & Support
- 3 inches of supportive foam offers superb comfort and you will not feel the uneven ground beneath you.
- Comfort Warmth Zones in the hip and foot area to provide extra support and insulation where women need it most.
Women's Specific Sleeping Mat Shape
- Narrower in the shoulders, wider in the hips and knees. Offers greater comfort no matter what position you sleep in, and perfectly matches our Women's Sleeping Bags.
- R-Value of 5.1 is warm enough for all four seasons
- Amazingly comfortable: 3 inches thick with a luxurious 30D knit polyester upper fabric which is soft and warm to the touch.
- Women’s Delta Core™ technology, Means extra comfort and insulation for hips and feet, in a relatively light and packable self-inflating sleeping mat.
- Patent-pending multi-function valve twists over to allow the self-inflating sleeping mat to be rolled tightly without fighting re-inflation as you go.