The Ultra Flex Bootie has a low profile, flexible shape with optimized stitching lines for comfort. A simple hook-and-loop fastener system keeps the Flex Booties firmly attached to your feet even in high-activity watersports, while retaining the high sensitivity that makes this bootie a favorite. The rubber laminated sole provides all the protection you need while maintaining optimum flex for comfort.
- 3mm neoprene
- Durable, low profile footwear for kayaking, stand up paddling, surfing, rafting, windsurfing, kiteboarding, and sailing
- Flexible, sensitive sole gives great feedback for technical pursuits
- Secure Y-pull hook-and-loop fastener strap system
To find out which size you need, we have prepared a simple method to measure your feet, then convert this into the correct bootie size. Please follow the instructions below and check the table for sizing.
- Measure your foot. Put a piece of paper on a flat surface. Stand on the paper and trace around the perimeter of your foot with a pencil.
- Measure the length of the outline. Measure from the farthest part at the back to the farthest part at the front; you can do this in inches or centimeters.
- Measure the width of the outline. Measure from the farthest part at the left to the farthest part at the right; this will usually be at the ball of your foot.
- Compare these measurements against the chart. For instance, if the outline measured 10.1” long x 3.9” wide, the men's bootie size would be 7 and the women's bootie size would be 8.5 (this would be a really snug fit).
- Adjust the size depending on use. If you are using the booties for performance sports, use the size you just calculated. For recreational or wetsuit use, go up a size.