Our new First Aid Dry Sack is the perfect way to store medical supplies and keep them dry, visible and easily accessible. This is particularly useful in group situations.
Made from a lightweight 70D waterproof, durable nylon fabric with a white interior lining and a TPU window for visibility, the First Aid Dry Sack is printed with the international standard (ISO 7010) symbol for first aid kits. Using the same hypalon non-wicking, roll-top closure as our other dry sacks and featuring a D-ring attachment point at the buckle, it is available in three sizes for everything from day use to longer expeditions.
Read more about levels of waterproofness HERE
Is the First Aid Dry Sack…?
Useable as a regular dry sack? Absolutely. This makes it an especially valuable piece of emergency equipment – it could store a radio, GPS or firestarter materials in a critical situation.
Sold with first aid supplies? No. There are many great backcountry kits of first aid supplies on the market: this product is designed to keep those contents dry and easily accessible in your pack
Waterproof? The fabric is more than adequately waterproof (10,000 mm hydrostatic head) – just avoid submersion, as water can seep through the roll-top closure of any dry bag.
- Quality materials – packable 70D nylon, fully taped seams and a TPU window which will not yellow or crack
- Easy to find contents – white interior coating and large ‘window’ for greater interior visibility. Important when seconds count.
- The red fabric and universally recognized white cross make the First Aid Dry Sack stand out from other gear.
- Hypalon roll-top closure does not wick moisture, D-ring for easy attachment
- Waterproof – rated to 10,000mm hydrostatic head
- Features the patent-pending 5/8in | 15mm Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins