The Ultralight Air Mat was awarded Gear of the Year by National Geographic Adventure and earned Best New Gear from Gear Institute in 2014 and there is little wonder why. This is the durable, compact, lightweight sleeping mat for gram counters who don't want to sacrifice comfort for weight. Using Air Sprung Cell™ technology with a single layer of medium resolution cells, this offers a minimal packed size and weight. Ideal for adventure racers, lightweight backpack or bikepacking adventures or anyone looking for Ultralight comfort.
Read about the care and use of your Sea to Summit Air Mat HERE
Regular: 13.9 oz ≈ Lighter than a roll of paper towels
Packed Size Comparison
Burrito with double meat and guac.
Summer Mat: Perfect for any summer adventure not at altitude.
The strongest face fabric and laminate available in a backpacking air mat. It’s a statement of tough love – we make things tough, so you will love them
- R-Value of 0.7 is designed for warmer-weather use. Click here to learn about the new ASTM R-Value test standard.
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure.
- Liquid extrusion TPU lamination bonds to the mat face fabric more consistently than a film, virtually eliminating delamination issues common in other mats
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat.
- Comes with a quality stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve insert.