The Escapist™ Tarp Shelter is a technical but versatile and ultralight tarp shelter for minimalist camping adventures. The Escapist™ has eight super strong durable tie-out points that have cord adjusters attached, so you can adjust them while you are under the shelter of the tarp. Tie-outs are die-cut and circular bartacked to hold the tip of a trekking pole for easy setup. These versatile points help the Escapist Tarp achieve a wide variety of setup options and also attach easily to the Escapist Bug Tent/Bug Net, sold separately.
- Ultralight and compact
- Made from tape seam-sealed waterproof 15 denier Ultra-Sil™ Nano™
- Eight hypalon and bar-tack reinforced tie-out points
- Reinforced corners with cord lock and guy lines (which can be adjusted from under the tarp)
- To make a tarp shelter place a trekking pole through the circular bar-tack
- Both Medium and Large can sleep two people. The Large allows for more headroom and gear storage space.
- The Escapist Bug Tent and Bug Net can be pitched with either size Escapist Tarp but are optimized for use with the Large Escapist Tarp