The Women’s Delta Core-V™ concept is simple: remove enough foam to cut down weight, leave enough foam to ensure comfort and warmth. The Women’s UltraLight Self-Inflating Sleeping Mat is constructed with Comfort Warmth Zones in the hip foot and torso areas to provide extra support and insulation for the woman backpacker who wants to keep her load light.
Silicone prints on the upper surface prevent your sleeping bag slipping, and the flip-over multi-function valve makes rolling up the self-inflating mat really easy.
Is this Self-Inflating Sleeping Mat…?
Suitable for backpacking? Yes. The Regular brings a mere 19 ozs / 545g to the scales and packs down to 5.25” x 10.75” / 13.5 x 27.5 cm. If you would like a sleeping mat that is even smaller and lighter, try the Women's Ultralight Insulated air sleeping mat.
Comfortable on rough ground? Perhaps. The foam core is 1” / 2.5cm thick, which offers a reasonable level of comfort. If you would like more support, you may care to look at the Women's Ultralight Insulated or Women’s Ether Light XT Insulated.
Warm enough for three seasons? Yes. This self-inflating mat has a tested R-Value of 2.9 which is warm enough for sleeping from late Spring to early Fall (we would think of this as 2.5 seasons).
- Ultralight Backpacking
Comfort & Support
- Comfort Warmth Zones in the hip and foot area to provide extra support and insulation where women need it most.
Women's Specific Sleeping Mat Shape
- Narrower in the shoulders, wider in the hips and knees. Offers greater comfort no matter what position you sleep in, and perfectly matches our Women's Sleeping Bags.
- R-Value of 2.9 is fine for Spring to Fall backpacking
- Women’s Delta Core-V™ technology means extra comfort and insulation for hips and feet, in a very light and packable self-inflating mat.
- Silicone prints prevent your sleeping bag slipping.
- Patent-pending multi-function valve twists over to allow the self-inflating mat to be rolled tightly without fighting re-inflation as you go.