The Comfort Light™ mat is the non-insulated, lighter option that uses the same hybrid matrix of Air Sprung Cell™ technology as the insulated model. There is a double layer of cells in the torso for increased comfort and warmth, and a single layer of cells in the head and leg area to reduce weight. Fine tune your level of comfort easily with the multi function valve.
Read about the care and use of your Sea to Summit Air Mat HERE
Regular: 18.1 oz ≈ Lighter than a carton of eggs
Packed Size Comparison
Burrito with double meat and guac
1.5 Seasons: Perfect for early summer to early fall, except at altitude
The strongest face fabric and laminate available in a backpacking air mat. It’s a statement of tough love – we make things tough, so you will love them
- R-Value of 1 is designed for warmer-weather use. Click here to learn about the new ASTM R-Value test standard.
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- Liquid extrusion TPU lamination bonds to the mat face fabric more consistently than a film, virtually eliminating delamination issues common in some other brands' mats
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat.
- Comes with a quality stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve insert.