Light in weight but heavy in features, the Spark™ Series of down sleeping bags are for the ultralight, gram counting adventurer. The SpI is ideal in summer, SpII will take you through cool summer to fall, and the SpIII is perfect for spring, summer and mild winter adventures. Filled with 850+ loft RDS certified ULTRADRY Down™ and employing an ultra-light 10D Nylon Shell, 1/2 #3 YKK® side zipper and narrow cut, the Spark bags are highly compressible and incredibly light. The Spark SpI packs to the size of a grapefruit making these the perfect option for any ultra-light or minimalist adventures.
Packed Size Comparison
46°F: 1.55L ≈ Like a grapefruit - fits in the palm of your hand
35°F: 2.9L ≈ Two grapefruits
25°F: 3.7L ≈ Loaf of sliced bread
46°F: 12.3 oz ≈ Two tubes of toothpaste
35°F: 16.4 oz ≈ Pint of ice cream
25°F: 22.0 oz ≈ 20oz cup of coffee
46°F: Warm Weather only! Late spring through early fall will be the limits of this bag without a liner.
35°F: 2.5 Season - take this sleeping bag out late spring into early fall, no matter where you are.
25°F: 3 Season - take this bag out in fall, winter and spring.
Slim, there's not a lot of extra room for wiggling.
- RDS ULTRA-DRY Down 850+ Loft 90% Down Cluster Premium Goose Down
- Shell: 10D UL Nylon
- Liner: 15D Nylon soft touch, high-density weave
- 1/2 length YKK® #3 zipper (Sp II and Sp III have a draft tube)
- Sp I: Sewn-through construction. Sp II: Box-wall baffle construction in the torso, sewn through in the leg area. Sp III: Box-wall baffle construction throughout
- Anatomically tapered foot box
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil Nano™ compression bag and a combined storage cell/laundry bag