The Comfort Light™ mat is the non-insulated, lighter option that uses the same hybrid matrix of Air Sprung Cell™ technology as the insulated model. There is a double layer of cells in the torso for increased comfort and warmth, and a single layer of cells in the head and leg area to reduce weight. Fine-tune your level of comfort easily with the multi-function valve.
Read about the care and use of your Sea to Summit Air Mat HERE
Regular: 18.1 oz ≈ Lighter than a carton of eggs
Packed Size Comparison
Burrito with double meat and guac
1.5 Seasons: Perfect for early summer to early fall, except at altitude
The strongest face fabric and laminate available in a backpacking air mat. It’s a statement of tough love – we make things tough, so you will love them
- R-Value of 2 is designed for warmer-weather use. Click here to learn about the new ASTM R-Value test standard.
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine-tuning of air pressure
- Liquid extrusion TPU lamination bonds to the mat face fabric more consistently than a film, virtually eliminating delamination issues common in some other brands' mats
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat.
- Comes with a quality stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve insert.