The Comfort Light™ Insulated sleeping mat uses Air Sprung Cell™ technology and a hybrid matrix of offset cells. There is a double layer of cells in the torso for increased comfort and warmth, and a single layer of cells in the head and legs to reduce the weight. Thermolite® and Exkin Platinum® are used to optimize heat retention and the multi function valve allows simple inflation, deflation and the ability to easily fine tune your personal comfort level.
Read about the care and use of your Sea to Summit Air Mat HERE
Regular: 21.9 oz ≈ Little larger than a wide mouth water bottle (BPA free of course)
Packed Size Comparison
Similar to a 20oz cup of coffee
3 Season: Take this mat out spring into fall, no matter where you are
The strongest face fabric and laminate available in a backpacking air mat. It’s a statement of tough love – we make things tough, so you will love them
- R-Value of 3.7 - sufficient for Spring through Fall. Click here to learn about the new ASTM R-Value test standard.
- Exkin Platinum® fabric and THERMOLITE® insulation are combined to prevent heat loss
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- Liquid extrusion TPU lamination bonds to the mat face fabric more consistently than a film, virtually eliminating delamination issues common in other mats
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat
- Comes with a quality stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve insert