The Comfort Plus™ Insulated Sleeping Mat earned its Backpacker Editors' Choice award, 2015 for a combination of its Air Sprung Cell™ technology and dual layer comfort. With two separate layers of interlocking air chambers and our multi-function valve, the sleeper can fine-tune the top layer to perfection, and adjust the base layer to accommodate for rough terrain. The built-in redundancy is not to be taken lightly - if one side of the mat punctures, the other is still able to function until a repair is made. It's insulated with Thermolite® and Exkin Platinum® for great warmth.
Read about the care and use of your Sea to Summit Air Mat HERE
WeightRegular: 29.8 oz ≈ Chocolate hazelnut butter in a large jar, because why mess with the smaller stuff?
Packed Size Comparison
Little larger than a wide mouth water bottle (BPA free of course)
4 Season: You'll be ready for Everest or just a regular summer night
The strongest face fabric and laminate available in a backpacking air mat. It’s a statement of tough love – we make things tough, so you will love them
- R-Value of 4 - Click here to learn about the new ASTM R-Value test standard.
- Exkin Platinum® fabric and Thermolite® insulation are combined to prevent heat loss
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- Liquid extrusion TPU lamination bonds to the mat face fabric more consistently than a film, virtually eliminating delamination issues common in other mats
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat
- Comes with a quality stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and two spare silicone one-way valve inserts