Versatility, lightweight and a small compact size all in one package. That's what Micro™ down sleeping bags bring to backcountry sleeping comfort. The Micro is a fully featured bag that boasts an incredible warmth-to-weight ratio. Filled with 850+ loft RDS certified ULTRADRY Down™ and using 2D NanoShell™ outer fabric for moisture management, this versatile option is ideal for ultra-lightweight backpacking, travel, hiking, camping, cycle touring and more. A drawcord at the feet cinches the bag in tight to create a regular sleeping bag in cooler temperatures and can be let out to form a camping quilt or blanket in mild temperatures. The hood is adjustable creating many sleeping scenarios in a range of conditions.
Packed Size Comparison
36°F: 4.53 L ≈ Loaf of sliced bread
28°F: 5.01 L ≈ Loaf of sliced bread plus one sandwich
36°F: 1 lb 6 oz ≈ 20oz cup of coffee
28°F: 1 lb 10 oz ≈ Carton of large eggs
36°F: 2.5 Season - take this bag out late spring into early fall, no matter where you are.
28°F: 3 Season - great for fall and all of spring. Perfect for summer when used as a quilt
Slim, there's not a lot of extra room for wiggling
- 2D NanoShell which gives this bag a high degree of breathability along with a high level of water repellency
- RDS certified ULTRA-DRY Down 850+ Loft 90% Down Cluster Premium Goose Down
- Zipper draft tube with anti-snag
- Hood drawcord with dual adjustment
- Full-length YKK® #5 side zip
- Drawcord foot closure
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil™ compression bag and a combined storage cell/laundry bag