When the nights are warm, and you just need to make a run for nature, the Ember™ down quilt is a perfect choice. With an ultralight 15D shell and lining fabric the Ember™ will pack down super tiny, but still keep you toasty overnight. With a cinch or zip closure on the bottom of the quilt, it offers versatility and temperature control. It's filled with 750+ loft RDS certified ULTRADRY Down™ and is ideal for adventure racing, cycle touring and ultra lightweight hiking.
40°F: 2.1 L
25°F: 3.0 L
14°F: 4.2 L
40°F: 14.6 oz ≈ Lighter than a roll of paper towels
25°F: 1 lb 4 oz ≈ Lighter than a carton of eggs
14°F: 1 lb 11 oz ≈ Carton of large eggs
40°F: Warm Weather only! Late spring through early fall will be the limits of this quilt.
25°F: 3 Season - take this quilt out spring into fall, no matter where you are.
14°F: 3.5 Season - comfort for fall, some winter, and all of spring. Perfect for summer when used as a blanket.
As much room as you desire, this quilt can't hold you back.
- RDS certified 750+ loft ULTRA-DRY Down 90% Down Cluster Premium Duck Down
- Tapered sewn through box baffle construction
- 15D Nylon shell and lining for minimal weight and bulk
- Includes four adjustable straps to secure onto a sleeping mat
- Cushioned internal shoulder-end draw-cord
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil™ compression bag and a combined storage cell/laundry bag