The Flame™ Ultralight Women's Sleeping Bag Series spans everything from an ultralight down-filled liner to a mid-winter fast-and-light sleeping bag. Each model uses premium materials and no-frills design to provide cutting-edge performance for the designed end-use.
The women’s specific fit is narrower at the shoulder and wider at the hip, and features extra down compared to the unisex Spark models.
Is this women's down sleeping bag…?
Suitable for cooler temperatures? Yes. You would want the Flame 15°F or possibly the 25°F – either bag will work in late Fall, the 15°F will take you down to early winter temperatures when paired with an adequately insulating sleeping mat.
Really suitable as a sleeping bag liner? Yes. You could use the Flame 55°F, or even the Flame 48°F or 35°F to boost the performance of a bag for cold-weather use. Adding one of these to a 20°F / -5°C sleeping bag might make more sense than buying a “0°F / -20°C” sleeping bag for occasional winter use.
Able to be zipped to another sleeping bag? No. Even though the 25°F and 15°F have full-length side zippers, they are not designed to be coupled to a sleeping bag with a left zipper.
Read up on the factors which define and affect down quality, and what they mean for you as an end user HERE
- Ultralight Backpacking, Sleeping Bag Liner
- Sleeping Bag Liner: 55°F (comfort range 55°F to 75°F)
- Warm Weather: 48°F (comfort range 48° to 68°F)
- 2 Season: 35°F (comfort range 35°F to 67°F)
- 2.5 Season: 25°F (comfort range 25°F to 62°F)
- 3 Season: 15°F (comfort range 15°F to 60°F)
Designed to keep women warm with
- Down chambers filled using body-mapping to maximize warmth for a woman’s physiology
- A wider shape between hips and knees to allow you to sleep in a natural position without compressing the down insulation and creating cold spots.
- Shorter overall length and narrower girth in shoulders to reduce dead space and increase thermal efficiency
- ULTRA-DRY Down 850+ Loft 90% Down Cluster Premium Duck Down certified Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- 10D shell and 7D liner materials help to achieve the incredible lightweight and compact packed size
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil™ compression bag and storage cell
- Zipper-length trimmed for gram-saving performance
- 55°F, 48°F, and 35°F have 1/3-length zippers
- 25°F and 15°F have full-length side zippers
- Baffle construction
- 55°F and 48°F have sewn-through construction.
- 35°F has baffles in the torso and sewn through in the leg area.
- 25°F and 15°F are fully baffled.