The Venture™ women’s synthetic mummy sleeping bag brings new levels of versatility to the realm of synthetic-insulation sleep systems. A full-length right-side zipper, a half-length left-side zipper, and a foot box zipper provide unparalleled ventilation or allow the Venture to be opened completely flat like a comforter.
The unique WaveLoft™ construction allows the Thermolite® insulation to expand out into air-trapping curves for maximum warmth, and the overall wider mummy shape of the Venture matches your natural sleeping position for supreme comfort
Whatever the weather conditions – make sure you pack this bag before you venture out.
Is this women's synthetic mummy sleeping bag…?
Warm enough for cool weather camping or travel? Yes. The Thermolite® insulation with WaveLoft™ construction is designed to keep you warm. You would probably choose the Venture 23°F model which has a draft collar – pair it with a high R-Value sleeping mat like the Comfort Light Insulated.
Suitable for summer temperatures? Yes. A full-length side zipper, a second half-length zipper, and a foot box zipper can be opened for ventilation or to turn the Venture into a fully-flat comforter in really warm weather.
Able to be zipped to another sleeping bag? Yes. The main side zipper can be zipped to many Sea to Summit Unisex sleeping bags – Regular and Long bags have the same side zipper length.
Learn more about how the individual components of a sleep system can ensure a better night’s sleep HERE
- 2 Season: 32°F (comfort range 32°F to 75°F)
- 2.5 Season: 23°F (comfort range 23°F to 70°F)
Designed to keep women warm with
- Thermolite® insulation placed throughout the bag using body-mapping to maximize warmth for a woman’s physiology
- A wider mummy shape between hips and knees to allow you to sleep in a natural position without compressing the insulation and creating cold spots.
- Shorter overall length and narrower girth in shoulders to reduce dead space and increase thermal efficiency
- High-quality Thermolite® insulation is loftier and more durable for lasting warmth.
- Full-length YKK® #5 main side zip and foot box zip provide superior ventilation and allow the bag to be used as a comforter.
- Shaped hood and zipper draft tube keep the cold out and warmth in (Venture 23°F also has a draft collar)
- Form a snug double sleeping bag by zipping to any Ascent™, Trek™ or Traverse™ sleeping bag
- Includes lightweight 70D nylon compression bag