The new Ether Light XT Air Sleeping Mat is perfect for warmer-weather backpackers and campers looking for a quiet, lightweight air sleeping mat that offers a high degree of comfort.
The XT Air-Sprung Cells™ use loops of a strong, flexible material to provide a plush sleeping experience.
The uprated 30D / 40D face fabric is quiet and durable, and the lamination technology continues Sea to Summit’s class-leading reliability.
Our blog post "Which Sleeping Mat to Choose" has some helpful tips on picking the perfect air mat (or reasons why you might prefer a Self-Inflating sleeping mat)
Is this air sleeping mat…?
Warm enough for four-season use? No. This air sleeping mat has a tested R-Value of 0.8, and is designed for use from late Spring to early Fall. Colder-weather users should choose the Ether Light XT Insulated version.
Easy to inflate? Yes! The supplied stuff sack features an integrated Airstream Pump – just a couple of breaths will inflate the air mat.
Suitable for backpacking? Yes. The Regular size weighs only12.4 ozs / 350 g, and packs down to 3.5” x 7.5” / 9 x 19cm) – ideal for summer backpacking, bike touring and camping.
- Ultralight Backpacking, Bike Touring, Camping
Comfort & Support
- 4 inches of plush support offers a luxurious and stable slumber between you and the cold, hard ground
- R-Value of 0.8 is designed for warmer-weather use.
- At 4 inches thick, Ether Light XT Air Sprung Cells™ provides a plush sleeping experience
- Lighter, quieter and durable 30D / 40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is quiet, durable and extremely reliable.
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment made possible by the patent-pending multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump™/stuff sack.
- PillowLock™ included preventing your Aeros™ Pillow from slipping