The Adaptor™ COOLMAX® sleeping bag liner is an excellent versatile choice that adapts to varied temperatures and humidity. The knitted COOLMAX® fabric is incredibly stretchy, super soft and luxuriously comfortable. It wicks moisture away from your skin, which helps keep you comfortable as temperatures rise and humidity increases, guaranteeing a great night’s sleep. This sleeping bag liner is ideal for use on its own in warm, humid climates, or as a liner inside your sleeping bag as you transition across seasons. A sleeping bag liner is imperative for keeping your sleeping bag clean and is easily washable. The COOLMAX® Adaptor™ liner is available in an Insect Shield® version for extra protection in buggy environments.
Learn more about which liner is right for you HERE.
Does the Adaptor Liner...?
- Work for backpacking as a liner? Yes! The Mummy version weighs 8.7ozs and will extend the comfortable temperature range of your sleep system significantly.
- Need special care when being washed? No! The Adaptor can be washed in a washing machine with normal supermarket laundry ‘soap’; just avoid fabric softeners as they will reduce the wicking performance of the fabric. You can dry an Expander in a dryer, use cool or low heat.
- Repel bed bugs (Insect Shield®-treated version)? There is no FDA-approved test for ‘bed bugs’ (actually multiple species). Check insectshield.com for details.
How to Choose
The Adaptor is Perfect For...
- Backpackers traversing a wide scale of temperatures and humidity
- Travelers who would like to ensure a hygienic sleep environment
- Campers looking to reduce the clammy feel in their sleeping bag
- Warm-Weather campers who don’t need a full sleeping bag
Other Liner Options
- Stretchy, Coolmax® fabric is incredibly comfortable
- Works like your favorite base layer to wick moisture from your skin
- Easy care – no special soap is needed
- Packs into its own Ultra-Sil™ stuff sack