The Flow 35L DryPack is a tough, durable and waterproof option for wet, snowy and rainy adventures. It's made of TPU laminated, 420D Nylon with fully seam sealed construction and features a white interior lining so you can find your contents with ease. The contoured back panel, removable waist belt and deep stretchy mesh exterior side pockets mean this is also an ideal choice for commuting, mountain biking, hiking and lightweight travel.
Read more about which dry bag/pack is right for you HERE
It'll survive rough and tumble just fine, but avoid sharp rocks and blades.
The main compartment is waterproof to the point where it will handle brief submersion. The external pocket is only water resistant, and should not be used for dry storage.
Ski Touring, Day Hikes, Bike Commuting, Paddle Sports
- Waterproof, abrasion resistant, TPU laminated 420D Nylon fabric
- Top-loading roll-top main chamber
- Seam-sealed main compartment
- White interior for improved visibility of contents
- Side compression straps with hook-release buckles
- Hypalon tabs on rear of pack for bungee/accessory cord attachment
- Internal zippered stretch fabric pocket for small items
- Ergonomic integral back panel
- Ventilating, perforated shoulder straps
- Removable padded waist belt
- Large top handle for comfortable lifting
- Easy access hydration compartment