This aptly named sleeping bag and down blanket is the traveler's best friend. With 750+ loft RDS certified ULTRADRY Down™ this incredibly packable insulator will barely affect packing space. The Traveller™ is ideal for summer hammocking, an extra layer on a relaxing evening by the river, a hostel buffer layer, cycle touring, couch surfing, or for your spoiled pup on an overnight. A cinch cord at the top and bottom and a full side zip allow the user to convert this quilt to a rectangular style bag, or open it right out to create a blanket or quilt.
Find out why the Traveller is key for any type of adventure HERE
Packed Size Comparison
Regular: 1.55 L ≈ Similar to a wide mouth water bottle (BPA free of course)
Large: 1.89 L ≈ Little larger than a wide mouth water bottle (BPA free of course)
XL: 2.7 L ≈ Half-gallon carton of milk
Regular: 13.7 oz ≈ Lighter than a roll of paper towels
Large: 16.8 oz ≈ Pint of ice cream
XL: 23 oz ≈ 20oz cup of coffee
Warm Weather only! Late spring through early fall will be the limits of this bag.
Roomy, lots of room to roll, curl and adjust all night long.
- RDS certified ULTRA-DRY Down 750+ Loft 90% Down Cluster Premium Duck Down
- Cut with a slight taper (XL has a rectangular cut)
- Collar and foot drawcords
- Can zip together with another Traveller
- YKK® #3 side zipper can be used left or right hand
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil™ compression bag and a combined storage cell/laundry bag