The Backpacker Editors' Choice award was bestowed upon the X-Pot™ in 2015 for its innovative, space saving, collapsible, and functional features. The real beauty of this technology is its ability to collapse and nest neatly with other X-Series pieces to form a small disc that can easily slide into a backpack, car or camping box.
Read more about how to get the most of our your X-Pot HERE
Weight Comparison8.8oz / 250g (1.4L size) ≈ Slightly more than a block of cream cheese
Lightweight and durable hard-anodized aluminum base allows a fast boil time and the tall silicone walls make stirring easy.
Backcountry cooking. The translucent lid lets you see what's cooking.
1.4 liter: Just you
2.8 liter: Two teenage boys or three people
4.0 liter: Crew of 4 to 6
- Sides of the pot should not be exposed to direct flame.
- BPA free, food grade, heat resistant silicone
- Hard anodized 6063-T6 aluminum base
- Durable translucent strainer lid
- Stainless steel ring embedded in the rim provides stability
- The silicone handles are designed to secure the lid to the pot only during transport. Attaching them to the lid during cooking may cause damage to the lid.
- A hard anodized finish would be damaged by the cleanser used in dishwashers – the X-Pot is therefore not dishwasher safe