The Trek™ Series down sleeping bag collection is a roomy, comfortable and versatile alternative to a conventional mummy sleeping bag. With its tapered rectangular cut, there is plenty of room to move if you happen to be a wriggler. The side and foot box zippers offer excellent ventilation and may be unzipped completely to provide a blanket or quilt style system. The Trek™ bags use 650+ loft RDS certified ULTRADRY Down™, and 2D PermaShell™ outer fabric. A zipper draft tube and clever hood design help to retain warmth. This comfortable, packable and versatile piece of gear would one day recount its tales of wonderful adventuring if it could talk.
Packed Size Comparison
32°F: 5.1 L ≈ A large melon, but not edible
18°F: 6.0 L ≈ A large melon, but not edible
12°F: 7.05 L ≈ Two halves of a rolled yoga mat side by side
32°F: 1 lb 12 oz ≈ Chocolate hazelnut butter in a large jar because why mess with the smaller stuff?
18°F: 2 lbs 2 oz ≈ A quart of cookie dough ice cream
12°F: 2 lbs 6 oz ≈ A quart of cookie dough ice cream
32°F: 2.5 Season - Take this bag out late spring into early fall, no matter where you are.
18°F: 3 Season - Take this bag out in spring, summer and fall, no matter where you are.
12°F: 4 Season - Take this bag out in year round. Perfect for summer when used as a quilt.
Roomy, lots of room to roll, curl and adjust all night long
- RDS certified ULTRA-DRY Down 650+ Loft 85% Down Cluster Premium Duck Down
- Wider in the hips and leg section than a mummy bag for a more comfort-oriented sleep experience
- Will zip to any Women's Trek™, Latitude™, or Talus™ sleeping bag to form a snug double sleeping bag
- Full-length YKK® #5 side and foot zip
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil™ compression bag and a combined storage cell/laundry bag