The Ultra-Sil™ Day Pack won the Backpacker Editors' Choice Gold Award in 2017, meaning this little pack has stood the test of time and sustained its best-in-class status for more than 5 years. It is perfect for a summit pack, carrying groceries when on foot, on a bike or as an extra traveling tote. The tiny packed size of this perennial bestseller fits easily onto your key ring, in a jacket pocket or a purse. Reinforced bar-tacks at all stress points enable it to withstand loads many, many times its own weight.
With non-padded shoulder straps, our load limit recommendation for maximum comfort is 15 lbs / 7 Kg.
- The Ultra-Sil Day Pack won the Backpacker Editors’ Choice Gold award, 2017
- Packs down small so it easily fits in pockets, purses or luggage
- Stuff sack has an attached carabiner
- Simple, streamlined design so it's light and low profile
- Siliconized CORDURA® fabric for strength and durability
- Bartack reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Two-way zipper closure
- Reinforced shoulder straps for increased carrying comfort
- Webbing daisy-chain attachment point can hold a bike light