The Pro Hammock is a technical, super breathable, compact and easy to set up outdoor hammock. Constructed from soft, ripstop 70D Nylon with high strength plated steel buckles and a CORDURA® Nylon compression bag it can be used anywhere from the backpacking trail to the local park or your backyard.
The buckles are triple bar-tacked to webbing loops to ensure long-term durability. The built-in compression sack is designed with extra space so Suspension Straps can be stored inside. As with all Sea to Summit hammocks, pitching the Pro Hammock is quick and easy. Deploying the optional Bug net or Tarp takes just a couple of minutes.
The Pro Hammock Available in three great colors and either single or double size.
Invest in our Hammock Suspension Straps and Tree Protectors for a complete setup.
- Integrated compression sack made of water-resistant Ultra-Sil™, a 30D siliconized high-tenacity CORDURA Nylon for exceptional strength
- Ripstop nylon for lightweight strength
- Highly breathable fabric wicks moisture away
- High strength buckles work with Sea to Summit Suspension Straps (not included)
- Holds up to 400 lbs
- Hammock Bug Net and 15D Ultra-Sil Nano™ Tarp available separately